Note: This is a virtual (telephone) customer facing position. The Applications Support Technician is our Tier II support team.
As an Applications Support Technician, you will realize client success and loyalty by addressing a variety of needs related to our software. As our clients’ first point of contact, you must be empathetic to clients’ needs and hyper-focused on resolution. You will be surrounded by a team of like-minded superheroes dedicated to serving our clients. You will be empowered to do what is right for the client to achieve positive businesses results and improve their overall satisfaction.
Our mission is to bring value to our clients, employees and communities with a high touch and high-tech philosophy.
This role with the Integra family of branded LTC (long-term care) pharmacy solution products and services.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Ensure client loyalty by providing the industry’s best client services experience.
- Develop a broad understanding of a variety of public sector software applications.
- Act as front-line contact to address client needs via phone, email or other channels.
- Create, review and update knowledge articles.
- Train or mentor teammates.
- Recommend enhancements to products.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Kind people.
- Relentless focus on the customer.
- Incredible relationship building skills.
- Passion to solve issues and help people succeed.
- Collaborative, inclusive communicator and team player.
What Experience You’ll Need to Have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a client facing role.
- Refined oral and written communication skills.
- Conflict resolution and a strong comfort level engaging with clients.
- Experience working with a collaborative and competitive team environment.
What Education You'll Need to Have:
- Associate’s degree/BA/BS, or equivalent experience.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Previous experience working in a Healthcare setting.
- CPhT Pharmacy Technician Certification a plus!
- Client Services, Technical Support or similar client-centric experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly desired.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.