The Director of Client Services leads an organization of application support teams to deliver client value through technical and consulting services. As our measure of excellence, we look to the clients’ experience. You will be chartered to do what is right for the customer, so that their businesses are successful and consider continued partnership with us. You will develop strategies to meet client needs, motivate your organization, measure success, and implement technology to create an unparalleled customer experience.
Our mission is to help patients though a high touch and high tech philosophy.
We value integrity, purpose, excellence, and justice.
What You'll Be Doing:
Lead an established software support organization to industry-leading customer satisfaction levels. In a competitive market, Smith Technologies believes service is the differentiator. We are seeking a manager who will embody this belief, and inspire it in the team. You will oversee technical support for a product family, creating intensely loyal customers through preeminent domain and subject matter experts obsessed with client success.
- Ensure client loyalty by providing the industry’s best client services experience
- Develop managers and supervisors to be the best client and staff advocates
- Create strong partnerships with clients, marketing, sales, operations, development and quality assurance leaders
- Leverage and tune business analytics to improve client and staff experiences
- Implement strategies to delivery highly-praised, award-winning services
- Offer market differentiating services, creating client and business value
Who Are We Looking For:
A proven services leader, relentlessly focused on providing the best client experience
- Client Focus – you build long-term business relationships by delivering on well-understood client needs and maintain stellar communication through the process
- Servant Leader – staff and client enablement and success defines your approach
- Strategist – defining direction and managing projects to completion excites you
- Change Agent – you have successfully led an services organization through transitions in culture, structure, roles, and processes
- Data-Minded – you develop KPIs, track metrics, focus on key objectives, create realistic forecasts, and use data and performance to motivate your team
- Influencer – you know how to build a cohesive team and instill Smith Tech’s clients-come-first approach throughout your entire organization
What Experience Would be Beneficial:
- Institutional pharmacy software systems and technologies
- Software services delivery
What Education You'll Need to Have:
- Four-year degree, plus relevant experience
- Technical Bachelor’s and Master’s degree preferred
- Information Technology Services Management