Our employees are our biggest asset. Use your expertise to design, build, and test mobile applications utilizing HTML5. We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
Who Are We Looking For: We are looking for a Mobile Applications Developer responsible for designing, building, and testing our mobile-based applications. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with other departments during the process. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, test, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English language.
- Ability to train and monitor junior level developers.
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities.
What Experience You’ll Need:
- Experience developing applications utilizing HTML5 (3 years, required)
- Mobile Application Development Experience (5 years, required)
- C# Experience (3 years, required)
- Cross Platform Application Development-iOs & Android
- Web Services / API Experience
- N tier development Experience
- Secure development experience
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OOP design principles
- Experience with consuming and understanding of web services
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on research opportunities
- Solid understanding of best practices in mobile UX design
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-starter, able to “own” the process
- Able to work with minimal supervision
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Experience working with Xamarin
- Experience working with Git/GitLab
- Experience working with SQL Server.
What Education You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or mathematics, preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is in-house only.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Relocation assistance available.
- Smith Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Follows the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.